1. Tastes better.
2. Fresher and healthier.
3. And, it connects buyers and growers!
(Don’t you want to know who grows your food and how they do it?)
Join Your Neighbors at
Rosedale Farmers Market this Sunday
Noon to 3 p.m. @ SW Family Health Care
SW Blvd @ Rainbow Blvd
The first sweet corn has arrived!
Here’s what else is coming to the market this Sunday:
100% grass-fed Kansas beef!
Come early … we DO sell out.
What’s this about Royals tickets?
Are you ready to get up close with the hottest team in the AL Central? A generous friend of the Market has donated four seats to the July 21 day game versus Toronto. These seats are 25 rows directly behind the Royals dugout and best of all — are in the shade! A deluxe parking pass is even included for easy in-and-out.
Stop by our Information table on Sunday and bid on these great seats. The tickets and parking retail for more than $150, but the right bid will get you a day at the “K” for a nice price. The Royals may be hot hot hot, but you’ll have it made in the shade … and all the proceeds go to the Rosedale Healthy Kids Initiative!
SNAP customers get Double Value
Spread the word! Customers using EBT cards for SNAP benefits get double value all summer long, thanks to the Beans ‘n’ Greens program, sponsored by the Menorah Legacy Foundation.
What else is at the Market this week?
- Free Gardening Help! K-State Research and Extension Experts will be on hand to answer your questions.
- Free Cooking Lesson! Not sure what to do with all this great produce? Fresh Fest is showing you how to whip up one delicious recipe every week. This Sunday, experience divine stuffed bell peppers!
- For the kids … there’s a Coloring Contest!
- Live music, even! Come hear folk artist Emily Tummons.