The Rosedale Farmers Market accepts and doubles SNAP and Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program (SFMNP) benefits. An Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) machine is available on site for the Vision card and debit cards (fees may apply).
How it works:
Visit the information booth when you arrive at the market to use your SNAP or SFMNP benefits. Through participation in the Double Up Food Bucks Program, the Rosedale Farmers Market is able to match SNAP transactions with an equal dollar amount of tokens to be spent on fresh fruits and vegetables. We will also be matching Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program (SFMNP) vouchers as supplies last!
To use a debit card, visit the information booth and decide how much you want to spend at the market and will be provided the dollar amount in tokens. If you don’t use them all that day, don’t worry! Tokens will be valid all market season, but only at the Rosedale location.
We partner with:
- doubling SNAP and EBT transactions dollar for dollar on our debit machine!
- Registration-throughout market season. Updates will be on the homepage starting in June.
- Requirement: 60 yrs and older
- Need to provide:
- Drivers License or I.D.
- address of residence
- phone number
- must be a Kansas resident
- You will receive a voucher booklet of $5 coupons, $30.00 in total.
Double Up Food Bucks doubles the SMNFP vouchers providing $60.00 worth of free produce throughout the season! The coupons can be spent as quickly or infrequently as the owner would like.
Do you have a friend or family member who qualifies but can’t make it to the market to register?
- We have a proxy form and they can nominate an authorized signer for their vouchers!